Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Turtle Tuesday: About Time

Hi all,

Well, I finally decided that today would be when I make another blog post about some updates. First off, the mini-gamescom went well. I have some photos of the event. Not many tried the game (even though there were about 12 people who wanted to play, only (5 I'd say) actually did). However, it was still a better turnout than nobody playing. Everything's pretty much bug-free. For the most part, at least. I updated some AI that would bug out on scales greater than 1, fixed some other things, and yeah. Another interesting thing was I was "streaming" the game and then ended up playing Project M against my friend Rahmon which was quite entertaining for everyone.

Also here's a photo of the limited edition CD version (I might actually give this to someone!)











Finally, I want to conclude with this: Turtle Invaders will be released this Friday September 19, 2014. Testing will be as frequent as possible to make sure there's no bugs and that the game plays as intended.

Until Friday,

~ Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment