Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Turtle Tuesday

     Hey everyone! It's finally time for another update. Unfortunately, I could not finish Pegs or Invaders in time for last weekend. I had a lot on my plate, and finals week is almost near at my university. I'm going to still work on the patches for each game, but it will still be a while before either of them get released. I'm also trying to update graphics and add them as needed for additional Invaders content which is why that is taking so long, and it is hard to find proper timing when Hatninja or HugoBDesigner are online. Everyone has a life to take care of, so as long as things can go smoothly it will be fine and the final products will be bug-free. For now, enjoy this picture of co-op mode for Turtle: Invaders.
 
     
     The ships haven't been colored in yet for each player, but they will be. There's also now a hybrid menu for key input and controller input, and players can use controllers too! This makes it easier for those uncomfortable with a normal keyboard layout to play the game with their favorite controller. 

Notice: the stats are all zero because I had to make this picture quickly due to time constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment